The forms posted in PDF format can be filled out on the computer, but must be printed and returned to the Office of Residential Life.
- Campus Incident Complaint Form
- Housing Preference Form (Available after the outcome of this report: Healthy Fall 2020 Task Force)
- New Student Housing Questionnaire (Available after the outcome of this report: Healthy Fall 2020 Task Force)
- Vacancy Fill Request Form (Available from November 15th to December 15th fro the Spring Semester)
- Room Condition Report - Each student resident must complete and submit a Room Condition Report within 72 hours of occupancy. Reporting any pre-existing damage in the residence hall room and/or common area is the only way to avoid being held financially accountable for damage found at the end of occupancy. Charges for residence hall room damage may not be appealed if residents do not submit Room Condition Reports at the beginning of occupancy.
Non-Resident Intent Form (form will be available from early February 2020 until March 5th, 2020)
Rising Seniors to register their housing intent for the 2020-2021 academic year. Registration for Wave 2 ends on February 7th, 2020 at 11:59pm. Students who are not rising seniors will not be approved through this form.
Rising Juniors who demonstrate unique and extenuating circumstances or those with compelling reasons for why living off campus would be beneficial to their overall success at the university. Application for Wave 2 ends on February 7th at 11:59pm. Students who are not rising juniors will not be approved through this form.