Access or Accommodation Concerns

Access or Accommodation Concern Reporting

Brown prioritizes accessibility and inclusivity on the campus. If you have encountered a concern and would like it addressed, please submit your report on the online form below.

Reporting an Accessibility or Accommodation Concern Form

or call 401-863-9588.  You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted and we will inform you as to how the concern has been addressed. 

For any questions about web accessibility email: [email protected]

Concerns about physical accessibility can also be submitted directly to the Department of Facilities Management through their online request service or by calling 401-863-7800.  

Some examples of access concerns that it may be helpful to report directly to Facilities Management are: 

  • an automatic door opener that is not functioning
  • a locked door that prevents access
  • missing or unclear signage
  • articles blocking the entrance to a lift

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concern!