Forms and Registration Materials

Information & Release Form

In order to complete the registration process, you must complete the SEAS Information and Release Form and provide complete documentation of your area of disability. This form should be returned to SEAS as soon as possible so that you can be made aware of any deadlines pertinent to your request(s).

Verification Form

Requests for accommodations must be accompanied by documentation from a qualified evaluator. This qualified professional can provide a letter as described in our Documentation Guidelines or can use the SEAS Verification form to provide the necessary information. The Verification would be completed by the medical professional and then returned to SEAS. Please see the section on Documentation Guidelines for more information about complete documentation. This form is not typically used to document ADHD or LD. For those diagnoses typically a full neuropsychological evaluation is provided.

Documentation Guidelines

Our Documentation Guidelines explain the type of documentation that is needed when requesting accommodations/services under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or Section 504 of the Rehabilitiation Act of 1973.  A digital copy of these guidelines can be found at the bottom of this web page

Housing Accommodations

If you have requested housing accommodations or will need additional help in the event of an emergency, you will need to complete the Online Housing Accommodation Request Form and DEEP: Disability Emergency Evacuation Program Enrollment Form

Dining Accommodations

Students with significant food allergies/intolerances or medically related dietary needs can reach out to Dining Services to request acccommodations.  Student can also begin the process by registering with SEAS if they choose. Please see above for forms and information.

Other Accommodations

Accommodation requests are reviewed and approved on the basis of documentation submitted to SEAS. Please contact the SEAS office at (401) 863-9588 if you have any questions as to the specific services you are entitled to based on your documentation. Additional forms may be needed based on a student's specific needs and can be requested by phone or email. 

All of these forms/materials can be found at the links below or requested  by emailing [email protected].