Report an Access Concern

Report an Access Concern

Brown works to improve and maintain physical accessability on campus. All access concerns can be addressed through SEAS and are directed towards the Department of Facilities Management.

If you have encountered an access concern and would like it addressed, please email or call 401-863-9588. You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted and we will inform you as to how the concern has been addressed. In addition, general concerns can be submitted to the Department of Facilities Management through their online request service or by calling 401-863-7800.

Some examples of access concerns:

  • an automatic door opener that is not functioning
  • a locked door that prevents access
  • missing or unclear signage
  • articles blocking the entrance to a lift

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concern.