School of Professional Studies (SPS) Programs

Student Accessibility Services (SAS) is the designated office that reviews and coordinates requests related to disabilities for all School of Professional Studies (SPS) programs. All inquiries regarding disability related accommodations and services should be directed to SAS.

SAS can be contacted directly at 401-863-9588 or [email protected].

Brown University offers inclusive educational opportunities as well as reasonable accommodations and services to meet the needs of qualified students with disabilities.

Please select the appropriate program below for more information on how to register for disability accommodations.