Summer Sports Camps – Disability, Accessibility

Accessibility accommodations for summer pre--college and sports camps are managed by Brown Summer Programs. Inquiries can be directed to Brown Summer Programs at  [email protected] Athletes may request accommodations for these programs based on a learning, psychological and/or physical disability, including medical conditions, temporary injuries and significant food allergies. Please be aware that all accommodation requests will be considered, however there may be limits as to what can be provided without sufficient notice. Summer Programs recommends submitting requests (via the Medical History and Health Authorization Form) a minimum of two weeks in advance of the program start date. Please email [email protected] or call 401-863-1015 with any questions regarding summer program or camps accessibility while on campus. Student Accessibility Services does not provide support for these programs and cannot answer questions about accommodations for these programs.