All Returns & Exchanges
- All refunds require the original receipt and will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- A full refund will be provided for Course Materials returned through shopping period.
- Course Materials purchased after shopping period must be returned within 2 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Summer and short-term courses must be returned by the second day of classes.
- Course materials must be in original purchase condition or they will be refunded as used books. Textbook packages must be returned with all components, unused.
- Access codes and other online materials must be unopened/inactivated and returned by the end of shopping period.
All other merchandise unopened, in original condition and returned within 10 days of purchase may be exchanged or refunded to the original form of payment. Original receipt (or packing slip if purchased online) is required for all refunds.
- Course materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams
- Course packs and custom publishing
- Computer hardware and software
- Gift cards
- Shipping and handling fees for online purchases