COVID-19 Building Closure
Due to COVID-19, the Stephen Robert '62 Campus Center will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We will update this page with any changes.
Academic Year Hours
Sunday-Thursday: 7:00AM - 11:00PM (Overnight card swipe access available for students at the Faunce Arch after 11PM)
Friday and Saturday : 7:00AM-1:00AM (Overnight card swipe access available for students at the Faunce Arch after 1AM)
Effective July 5, 2019 to August 18, 2019
Monday-Friday: 7:00AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Accessibility (Coming soon)
- Admissions Welcome Desk
- Brown Outdoor Leadership Training
- Brown Student Agencies
- Curricular Resource Center
- LGBTQ Center
- Liber Brunensis (Yearbook)
- Undergraduate Council of Students (UCS)
- Bear Bucks
- Cue sticks to be checked out at Info Desk during regular business hours and from Campus Market in the evenings.
- A Brown/RISD ID is required per check-out (two sticks max per Brown ID).
- All cues must be turned in at 10:30 pm when the Campus Market closes.
- You also may bring your own cues. The billiard balls and chalk will be left at tables; so that you are welcome to play at any time!