Meeting and Event Spaces
To check availability or to reserve the following rooms, please utilize the space request system through the University Scheduling Office. The Campus Center is available for university events and meetings.
Faunce Steps (South Exterior)
Furnished with cafe tables, chairs, and benches.
Petteruti Lounge (Room 201)
- Projector Screen
- Audio/Visual control panel on podium
- Various A/V adaptors
The room is accessible by the main elevator.
Class of 1959 Room/Conference Room 225
- Audio/Visual control panel (beneath monitor)
- 2 outlets (at table center)
- 1 HDMI, 1 VGA & 1 Audio adaptor
Faunce Memorial Room (Room 229)
This room is furnished with 8 plush lounge chairs and coffee tables. There are also 4 square tables with 8 chairs.
- 36" x 64" projection screen available upon request from the Student Activities Office.
The Underground (Room 001)
The furniture in the room includes forty-three (43) chairs and a mixture of dining and bistro tables.
Full PA system including:
- 2 main speakers
- 2 subwoofers
- 2 monitors
- 2 sm58 vocal mics
- 2 sm57 instrument mics
- 3 straight mic stands
- 1 kick drum mic
- 3 boom mic stands
- 2 DI boxes (hotbox)
You are encouraged to visit the space prior to your event and take a look at available equipment and set up.
Some audio equipment is stored in a locked closet for security reasons. If access is needed contact the Student Activities Office prior to your event.
- 1/4" Stereo Male to 1/8" Mono Female
- 1/8" Stereo Female to 1/4" Stereo Male
- 6ft. audio cable 1/4" Stereo Male to 1/4" Stereo Male
- 7ft audio to stereo cable (1/8" jack to two RCA plugs)
Additional A/V Equipment:
- Projector screen
- HDMI input with outlet (at the end of the bar)
- Remote control for use of projector
If additional sound equipment, lighting, staging or professional sound technician is needed for your event, please coordinate this with Event Support.
Kasper Multipurpose Room (Room 040)
The room is flexible and may be configured in multiple ways to accommodate many events. The available standing capacity is 463 persons; set-ups with furniture will accommodate fewer people (e.g. banquet with a maximum of 200).
Access to tables and chairs available upon request from the Student Activities Office.
- Projector Screen
- wall-mounted Audio/Visual control panel
- 1 HDMI & 1 VGA input (on wall beneath A/V panel)
Four set-up diagrams are available to assist you in planning your program: