Brown students have the opportunity to attend several career fairs throughout the academic year. Please keep checking back since we frequently add new information. Need help preparing for the fair (including how to dress)? Head to the bottom of this page.
Read more about Handshake and how you can use it to access all of the resources and services offered by the CareerLAB.
Fall 2019 BIG Career Fair
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
See Handshake more information.
Career Fair Guides
Previous Year's Guides
- Spring 2015 Career Fair & CCG Fair Guide
- Spring 2014 Career Fair Guide
- Non-Profit 2014 Career Fair Guide
- Fall 2013 Career Fair Guide
How to Prepare for Any Job or Internship Fair
Get the scoop from Career Advisor Bev Ehrich about how to best prepare for any job or internship fair. Know what to do before, during, and after the fair. When you're finished, learn why employers recruit at Brown and hear from eight different recruiters from last year.
- Look at How to Rock the Career Fair infographic for a print version of the tips detailed in the video.
- Read these "Top 10 Tips for On-Campus Recruiting Success."
- Review Brown Bear Wear: Guide for Professional Dress and keep in mind the industry to which your applying. Business casual is the safest bet for most career fairs.