In the dashboard below, domestic and international employment locations are represented by different colors and the circle sizes increase with more graduates in a location.
Chart Usage Tips
- To select a specific criteria, first locate the desired pulldown menu and click the arrow next to "(All)". This will deselect all items in that list.
- Click in a blank box to place a checkmark next to the criteria you'd like to use. The charts will automatically repopulate to display only the information you selected. Filters apply to all charts within a dashboard.
- Individual charts are sortable in ascending and descending order by alphabetical order or by unit measure.
- Hover over the data points for additional details.
- To clear all selections in a chart, simply refresh your browser. This will completely reset the page.