Find out more about the first-generation college and low-income student experiences and resources available at Brown and beyond.
FLi Student Resources at Brown
- FLi Center Facebook Page
- First-Gen Alumni and Student LinkedIn Group
- Counseling and Psychological Services page for First-Generation College Students
- Vernicia Elie, Assistant Dean of the College for Financial Advising
- Maitrayee Bhattacharyya, Senior Associate Dean of the College for Diversity and Inclusion (advisor for Sidney Frank Scholars)
- Financial Aid
- Student Employment Office
- Loan Office
- Living@Brown: Financial Considerations
- Campus Life Emergency Need Fund (via UFunds)
- Chaplain's Discretionary Fund (please contact the Office of the Chaplains and Religious Life)
- Being First-Gen: Financial Empowerment Panel (October 2016 panel of Brown, Princeton, and Columbia Alumni and members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus).