When you are first added to [email protected] as a new user, you are assigned access to a specific calendar. This calendar becomes your "default" calendar.
Each time you log in to [email protected], you are taken to the dashboard of your default calendar and any events you add from there will appear on that calendar.
Some users, however, have access to more than one calendar. If you have access to more than one calendar and you need to switch to a different calendar to add or manage events, follow these steps:
- Log in to [email protected].
- In the admin toolbar at the top of the page you will see you will see the name of the Group (Department Calendar name) you are currently accessing.
- Click on the Group name in the admin toolbar.
- Click the dropdown menu that appears. This displays the list of the other calendars you have access to.
- Select the Group you wish to switch into. You will be taken to the dashboard of the new Group.