When new users are added to [email protected], they are added into a specific calendar. When a user adds new events, the events will appear on that calendar.
Some users have access to more than one calendar. If you have access to more than one calendar and you need to switch to a different calendar to add or manage events, follow these steps:
- When you login to [email protected], you will see your default calendar.
- In the dark gray admin toolbar in the right corner you will see your name along with the name of your default calendar.
- Click on your name in the admin toolbar.
- From the dropdown menu, click your calendar name next to the "Switch Groups" option.
- From the dropdown menu, select the group you wish to switch into. You're only able to switch between groups where you have permissions to edit.