Incoming Students

On behalf of Brown and its international student community, we are thrilled that you have been accepted to Brown University. Upon your arrival to College Hill, you will find a ready welcome from many members of the Brown community. 

If you are entering the United States on a visa as an undergraduate first-year, transfer, or visiting/special student, your initial point of contact for I-20 and visa related matters will be the Office of College Admission, which will issue initial and transfer I-20 forms upon your submission of required documentation. Instructions on required documentation are made available on the Admitted Student Website at the end of March each year. 

Once you have matriculated at Brown or if you are a graduate student, your main point of contact for all visa related matters will be the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (OISSS).