There are fun and free activities that you and your family can take advantage of throughout Rhode Island including:
- Pack a picnic and a soccer ball and head to a new park.Use the mapping tool to find one to check out.
- Walk up Neutaconkanut Hill in Providence to see some beautiful views of the city. The 1.7 mile loop is perfect for kids!
- Go look for sea glass at a beach near Providence
- Set up a scavenger hunt for your children in your home, yard or neighborhood
- Take your family to Slater Park to explore Dagget farm and ride the Looff Carousel
- Visit the imPOSSIBLE Dream Playground in Warwick – a playground that features swings, slides, merry-go-rounds, basketball, see saws, a fort, a life-size doll house, a castle and miniature golf.
- Take a hike! Visit Rhode Island Families in Nature to choose from almost four dozen trails throughout the state.
- Rainy Day? Try one of these fun at-home activities.