How to Take Care of Yourself

Dealing with students in distress can be a stressful and taxing experience. Be sure to take care of yourself, too. Seek support from colleagues and supervisors. It may also be helpful to talk with a counselor. Counseling services are available free of charge for faculty and staff members through the Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP).

If you're interested in counseling options for yourself or a colleague, please contact the Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP).

Accordion Location