Help us grow the next generation of data scientists!
DSI offers a master’s program in data science as well as an undergraduate certificate in data fluency. We sponsor an undergraduate data science club for students in a range of disciplines. We place undergraduates and master’s students in experiential learning positions with a variety of organizations and companies.
Work with our students
- Hire graduates of our master's program or undergraduates studying data science; contact us to set up a recruiting event
Host data science interns
- Master's students must complete a practicum project; most do this with a company
- Undergraduate data fluency certificate earners complete an experiential project, which can be an internship at a company or nonprofit
- Advertise open positions in our newsletter or directly to DSI students
- Give a talk and meet Brown students interested in data science
- Sponsor a datathon
- Support DSI's research, outreach, or educational activities
- Offer a scholarship for a master's student
For more information, please contact Andras Zsom, the DSI's Director of Research and Industry Engagement.