- Dec 3, 2014: America's Response to Ebola Abroad
- Nov 13, 2014: Political, Cultural and Epidemiological Aspects of the Ebola Outbreak
- Oct 26, 2014: EraseEbola: The Campus Walk, The Movement
- Oct 25, 2014: Reading Camus during the West African Ebola Outbreak: an Anthropological Reflection
- Oct 22, 2014: Candlelight Vigil for Victims of the Ebola Epidemic
- Oct 13, 2014: Students affiliated with Partners in Health conduct a fundraising phone-a-thon.
- Oct 9, 2014: One hundred people attend a teach-in by students affiliated with Partners in Health. The event featured a panel, including several faculty members and a state public health official.
- Sept 8, 2014: The Global Health Lecture Series holds a public talk about Ebola.