- General Ebola Information
- What you need to know about Ebola
- Advice for colleges and universities
- Rhode Island Dept of Health Information
- Healthcare provider procedures
- CDC Travelers health information/Travel advisories
- International SOS
Health and medical
For Students: The Office of Student Life at 401-863-3145 or Counseling and Psychological Services at 401-863-3476.
For Faculty and Staff: Counseling and information services are available through Lifescope, our Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) provider. Please call 1-800-828-6025 anytime to reach Lifescope, and let them know that you are a Brown employee. Employees who are enrolled in one of our health plans may also call their health plan about services available through it. For all other questions, please call University Human Resources: 401-863-3175.
For all members of the Brown Community: The Office of the Chaplains and Religious Life are available for counsel and care to faculty, staff, and students at 401-863-2344.