Looking for a unique opportunity to sharpen your global health problem-solving skills?
Submit an application to become part of the Brown Global Health Initiative (GHI) team heading to the 2018 International Emory Global HealthCase Competition, March 16 - 17, 2018 at Emory University in Atlanta, GA.
About the International Emory Global Health Case Competition
The International Emory Global Health Case Competition is an amazing opportunity for students from multiple universities and disciplines to come together to learn about, develop, and recommend innovative solutions for a 21st century global health problem. You can read about prior competitions on the Emory Global Health Institute’s website.
Graduate and undergraduate students from all disciplines are invited to apply to be on the Brown GHI team, which must be comprised of 4 to 6 students.
At least three schools/divisions from Brown must be represented at the competition.
(Post-graduate and post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to participate if they are not currently enrolled as students.)
The internal Brown application includes the following:
- Complete an online application
- Submit a one-page essay on why you want to join the competition
- Submit your current CV/resume
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
Please submit all application materials to Eileen_Wright@brown.edu.
A few very important details:
- The GHI will pay the initial application fee
- Emory provides meals and accommodations
- You and/or your department are responsible for covering the cost of airfare
Questions? Please contact Eileen_Wright@brown.edu or 401-863-5003.