Brown Global Health Initiative
Seeking Medical Student Applicants
2020 Emory International Global Health Case Competition
Who is eligible?
Graduate, medical and undergraduate students from all disciplines are invited to apply to be on the Brown team, which must be comprised of 4 to 6 students. At this stage, only medical student applicants are being accepted. The application process will open to other disciplines once a medical student is selected.
At least three schools/divisions from Brown must be represented at the competition.
(Post-graduate and post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to participate if they are not currently enrolled as students.)
How to apply?
The internal Brown application for medical students includes the following:
1. Complete the online application
2. Submit a one-page essay on why you want to join the competition
3. Submit your current CV/resume
4. Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
Please submit all application materials to [email protected] by December 1, 2019
A few very important details:
- The Brown GHI will pay the initial application fee.
- Emory provides meals and accommodations.
- Please review the schedule and time commitments on the Emory website.
- Your department will be responsible for covering the cost of airfare.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]