The Brown Journal of World Affairs Brown University, Box 1930 Providence, RI 02912 USA; E-mail: email@example.com
Advantages of advertising in the Journal:
1. Great writers: World leaders such as Mikhail Gorbachev, Madeleine Albright, and Shimon Peres have contributed articles to the Journal, along with some of the world’s most distinguished scholars, academics, and businessmen.
2. Unmatched Value: The Journal boasts some of the most reasonable rates in the field, competitive with similar publications claiming one-half of its circulation (approximately 3200 copies).
3. Long shelf life: Because the Journal is only published twice a year, each issue remains in circulation for months. Advertisements inside any given copy will be seen many more times than those inside a weekly newspaper or magazine, either of which is usually thrown out or put away within a week of being bought.
4. A global audience: In addition to a wide distribution throughout the United States, the Journal is purchased and read throughout the world, in countries including the Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Cameroon, Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, Great Britain, and Turkey.
Current Advertising Rates
|Ad Size||Width||Height||1 issue||2 issues|
|Half Page (V)||3.5"||10.0"||$170||$300|
|Half Page (H)||7.0"||5.0"||$170||$300|
- Egypt Air
- The Wisdom Fund
- Foreign Affiars
- Transaction Publishers
- Survival: The IISS Quartelry
- World Policy Journal
- The Washington Quarterly
- Journal of International Affairs
- ARMS Control Today
- Social Policy
- The Independent Review
- The Japan Foundation Center for Global Partnership
- The Johns Hopkins University Press
- CSIS Book
- Millennium Journal of International Studies
- Foreign Policy
- The Committee to Protect Journalists
- Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- The Journal of Environment and Development
- Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc.
- E Rienner Publishers, Inc.
- World Politics
- International Studies Quarterly
- The Mershon International Studies Review
- The Fletcher Forum of World Affairs
- The National Interest
- Africa Today
- United Nations Publications
All articles that appear in the Journal are copyrighted and permission must be requested from the Journal prior to photocopying or distribution. If you would like to request permission to reprint an article that appeared in the Journal, please e-mail us for instructions and additional information or visit our permissions page at the Copyright Clearance Center by searching for "Brown Journal of World Affairs."