Social science faculty at Brown can seek support from the SSRI to aid with external award submissions and post-award processes as well as award-related travel arrangements and event planning in addition to other administrative services.
Six (6): The number of months it takes to develop a competitive grant proposal. Know your deadlines and start early!
Currently planned services offered through the SSRI include the following:
- Financial and clerical services
- Travel coordination and reimbursements
- Visitor coordination (paperwork, housing, etc.)
Compliance and data management
- Data plans
- Manuscript deposits
- NIH/NSF public access policy and compliance
- Budget consultation and preparation
- Financial reporting
- Personnel and human resources
- Pre- and post-award services
- Data and data set management
- Non-spatial programming services
- Programming and file preparation
- Statistical consultation
Additional University Resources
For more information regarding grant proposals and submissions, contact the SSRI's senior grant and contract specialist, Sarah Aneyci.
For more information regarding administrative, compliance, and programming services, contact the SSRI's administrative and financial coordinator, Karen Ball.