Our mission at Advance-CTR is to support clinical and translational researchers in Rhode Island through funding, research resources and services, and professional development opportunities. Ultimately, our goal is that these efforts fuel discoveries that improve overall health in our state.
Since our inception in 2016, we have worked to bring much-needed resources to investigators and promote a collaborative research environment in Rhode Island. Now in our fifth year of funding, we are seeing the impact of these efforts. We are proud of the successes of our awardees and service users, and we look forward to continued momentum and progress in the years to come.
Our Impact, at a Glance
- Provided 758 research service consultations to investigators across 5 institutions
- Issued 68 letters of support to clinical and academic investigators
- Identified 10 priorities to address research needs in Rhode Island by way of a statewide Concept Mapping Activity
- Established a centralized, statewide infrastructure for clinical and translational research in Rhode Island
What Our Service Users have to Say:
Links for More Information:
- Read about our effort to open access RI's All-Payer Claims Database for big data healthcare research
- Learn more about Advance-CTR's impact in Brown Medicine Magazine
- See a complete list of all awardees
- Learn about the Concept Mapping Activity that helped identify 10 priorities to address RI research needs
- Find out more about our leadership team and partners