Our mission at Advance-CTR is to support clinical and translational researchers in Rhode Island through funding, research resources and services, and professional development opportunities. Ultimately, our goal is that these efforts fuel discoveries that improve overall health in the state.
Since our inception in 2016, we have worked to bring much-needed resources to investigators and promote a collaborative research environment in our state. Now in our fourth year of funding, we are seeing the impact of these efforts. We are proud of the successes of our awardees and service users, and we look forward to continued momentum and progress in the years to come.
Our Impact, at a Glance:
- Awarded 39 research awards to 66 unique investigators across 5 partner institutions
- Provided 654 research service consultations to investigators across 5 institutions
- Supported 95 publications, 51 extramural awards, and 1 start-up company
- Identified 10 priorities to address research needs in Rhode Island by way of a statewide Concept Mapping Activity
- Established a centralized, statewide infrastructure for clinical and translational research in Rhode Island
Links for More Information:
Learn more about Advance-CTR's impact in Brown Medicine Magazine
See a complete list of all awardees
Learn about the Concept Mapping Activity that helped identify 10 priorities to address RI research needs
- Find out more about our leadership team and partners