Looking for a job? Explore the brand new Career Center from the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS), which allows members and non-members to view and apply for job postings through a secure page.
Manage Your Career:
- Search and apply to the best jobs at institutions that value your credentials.
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, while you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Recruit for Open Positions:
- Post your jobs, or your institution's jobs, where the most qualified candidates will find and apply to them.
- Email your jobs directly to hundreds of job seekers via ACTS' exclusive Job Flash email.
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
Rhode Island investigators are eligible for complimentary ACTS membership through Advance-CTR. To join, please contact Oaxaca Schroder.