Showcase your original research to an audience of key thought leaders at Translational Science 2019, March 5-8, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Abstracts will be accepted for the following Translational Science tracks:
- Basic Science; Methodology
- Biomedical Informatics; Health Informatics
- Clinical Epidemiology; Clinical Trial
- Commercialization; Entrepreneurship; Regulatory Science
- Digital Health; Social Media; Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Education; Mentoring; Professional and Career Development
- Health Equity; Community Engagement
- Mechanistic Basic to Clinical
- Regulatory Science; Translational Methods
- Team Science
- Translational Science; Policy and Health Outcomes Science
The deadline to submit abstracts is November 15. Learn more about ACTS 2019.
Rhode Island investigators are eligible for complimentary ACTS membership through Advance-CTR. To join, please contact Oaxaca Schroder.