Drop-In Sessions for Qualitative Research Methods are now available every month at Butler Hospital.
These sessions give you a chance to brainstorm your research ideas with our qualitative methods expert Rochelle Rosen, PhD. Drop-In Sessions are informal: Drop in whenever you have a question without worrying that your idea isn't very formulated yet.
Drop-In Sessions are a Great Way to:
- Get bite-sized feedback from faculty experts
- Kick around a research idea to see if it has legs
- Get help zeroing in on your needs
- Find people who can help elevate your research
- Form a larger collaboration
Drop-Ins typically lead to a work plan and full consultation with Advance-CTR faculty.
Second Monday of Each Month
Duncan Building, Room 145
Next Up: Monday, November 11