Your colleagues, potential collaborators, grant reviewers, and patients can all see your Researchers@Brown profile when they search for your name. Make sure your profile is up-to-date with your latest publications and professional information. Not sure where to start? Check out our helpful How-To Guide below. Or, email AdvanceRI@brown.eduwith questions or for profile assistance.
What Is Researchers@Brown?
Researchers@Brown is a research-networking tool that brings together publicly available information on the people, departments, and activities that collectively make up research and scholarship in all disciplines at Brown.
Why Should I Use It?
- As a Brown faculty member, you already have a profile.
- Your profile is highly discoverable: Researchers@Brown is ranked No. 1 out of 90 sites for Google search results.
- It’s not just for Brown – your patients, colleagues, even grant reviewers – look at your profile when they search your name.
- It’s a great resource! Researchers@Brown easily connects you to a wide network of faculty, allowing you to network and find collaborators.
- It’s EASY. Researchers@Brown even lets you set a delegate to manage your profile.
How Do I Access My Profile?
Go to vivo.brown.edu and click on Manage Your Profile on the top right corner of the page. Enter your Brown login credentials to get started. Once you login, you can easily edit each section by selecting the gray boxes on the page.
I Don’t Have Time to Update My Profile…
Not a problem. The team at Advance-CTR is available to assist you. Email AdvanceRI@brown.edu to get assistance.
5 Updates in 5 minutes that Will Enhance Your Profile:
- Add or update your profile picture.
- Add or update your CV.
- Approve your pending publications.
- Re-think your bio. What do you want potential collaborators to read when they view your profile?
- Add research areas as they relate to your work. This improves your chance for discovery by colleagues and collaborators.