Brown’s Commencement is truly a unique day of festivities that combine centuries old traditions with the celebration of each new graduating class. The Office of University Event and Conference Services relies on the assistance of staff to make this fun and exciting event run smoothly.
What are we looking for?
- Your time! Volunteers are needed on Sunday, May 26, 2019 from approximately 7 AM- 2 PM.
- We are seeking: procession assistants, main green ushers, and individuals who are knowledgeable about campus and can serve as a resource to visiting parents, families and guests.
What can you expect?
An In-Depth Training with UECS staff
- A meet and greet training will be provided to all volunteers.
- Training dates will be announced in early spring.
- At this training you will receive a Brown Commencement Polo Shirt, name tag and thank you gift. Snacks and beverages will also be provided.
To be an instrumental part of Brown’s Commencement Ceremonies
- Your role is important – each and every volunteer plays a vital role in the success of the overall event.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
An Invitation to a ‘Thank You’ reception with President Christina Paxson
- You will be acknowledged for your support at a private reception which will take place in the summer of 2019.