Our office works very closely with Student Support Services, and we can easily help you schedule an appointment with a support dean who can help you manage this process. You can also use Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) to discuss the impact of your participation in this process. Other resources, such as the Office of the Chaplains and Religious Life, Student and Employee Accessibility Services, and Health Services, are also available to you. Your Case Administrator can assist you in making a connection to any of these resources.