For Faculty and Inventors
Brown Technology Innovations strives to provide faculty and inventors with the resources and support necessary to bring their ideas to impact.
If you do not find what you need here, please contact our team.
- Patent and Invention Policy
- Reporting an Invention
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Industry Sponsored Research
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Initial Guidance for Researchers: Generative AI in Research
- For Investigators from Care New England
- For Investigators from Lifespan
- Brown Biomedical Innovations to Impact (BBII) Fund
Brown Technology Innovations supports faculty entrepreneurs, and works with the Nelson Center for Entrepreneurship to support student entrepreneurs. In this video, Danny Warshay, Executive Director of the Nelson Center, describes the entrepreneurial process.