Brown University has chosen InfoEd as its new electronic platform for research administration and compliance. InfoEd provides a fully-integrated system that manages the "administrative work" involved in research. This project will encompass the implementation of the features noted below within an estimated timeframe of two years.
- Electronic routing, review, and approvals associated with proposals, awards, protocols, and conflict of interest disclosures
- Automatic data validation of proposals prior to submission
- Efficient proposal, award, and protocol tracking processes
- Pre-population of data to and from proposal, award, and protocol records and conflict of interest disclosures
- PI and Department Administrator portals and dashboards
- Interface with data warehouse to support various reporting needs
- Proposal and award modules are integrated with IACUC, IRB, and Conflict of Interest modules
- Flexible and robust platform that will allow the University to respond to additional needs of the research community through the implementation of additional InfoEd modules, such as Environmental Health and Safety and Animal Facilities Management.
Along with the implementation of InfoEd to replace Coeus and legacy compliance systems; participants in this project will look for opportunities to streamline and improve current business processes in Brown's research community.
Email Project Feedback: [email protected].
share their ideas, and share their concerns.