On 10/11/18, Coeus was updated to be able to process Grants.gov’s new S2S communication header.
Action needs to be taken if you created and connected your Coeus proposal record to a Grants.gov opportunity on or before 10/11 and you are submitting it via S2S. You will need to disconnect and reconnect it from the Grants.gov opportunity to update the header. If this is not done, your submission will fail.
Steps to take to disconnect and reconnect your Coeus proposal record from the Grants.gov opportunity:
1. From the PD record, go to Action menu, click Grants.gov
2. In the Grants.gov Submission Details window Opportunity tab, click Delete Opportunity button
a. Click “yes” when asked “Do you want to delete the selected opportunity?”
3. At the Proposal tab, re-enter the Funding Opportunity Number in that field
4. Go back to Action menu > Grants.gov > Select an Opportunity window opens. Review and click OK.
5. Grants.gov Submission Details window opens.
6. Review Forms tab, include any that you had previously included by checking them.
7. At the Proposal tab, you will now see a Program Title filled in and the Grants.gov logo showing that the Funding Opportunity Number is reconnected.
Confirming your proposal is connected to the updated Opportunity:
It is important to ensure that your submission is connected to the updated version of the Grants.gov Opportunity.
- From the PD record, go to Action menu, click Grants.gov
- In the Grants.gov Submission Details window Opportunity tab, towards the bottom, look at the Schema URL field.
- New Opportunities will contain the Package ID in the schema URL.
Note: Old Opportunities contain the Opportunity # in the schema URL