Brown University-GENEWIZ Next Generation Sequencing!
GENEWIZ Next-Generation Sequencing
GENEWIZ, an Illumina Certified Service Provider, offers Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) services including DNA and RNA Library Preparation and Sequencing (using MiSeq and HiSeq2500). Please see the list of internal rates for GENEWIZ’s Next-Gen Sequencing pricing structure for Brown University users and associated institutions located in Rhode Island only.
Researchers not eligible for internal rates who are interested in using Brown University's Next-Gen Sequencing services, please inquire about prices directly from the Director of the Core Facility, Christoph Schorl at [email protected] or call 401-863-2875.
To Initiate a Project:
1. Send project requirements to [email protected]. GENEWIZ Project Management will provide a formal quotation and/or have additional questions within one business day;
2. Sign your quotation, email and/or send with your samples;
3. Provide a valid PO or charging instructions to [email protected];
4. Email GENEWIZ Sample Submission Form to [email protected];
5. Ship your starting material, at appropriate conditions, including reference to your quote number, to:
Attn: NGS Laboratory
115 Corporate Boulevard
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
All inquiries are custom quoted. Additional promotions, discounts, and charges as well as the estimated turnaround time of a project will be communicated in a formal quotation. For a more accurate turnaround time, please contact [email protected] with the estimated date of arrival of your samples. GENEWIZ will update each Client on the status of the project every week. Additional updates can be requested by emailing [email protected]. If GENEWIZ prepares the libraries, GENEWIZ guarantees data quality and quantity set forth by the system manufacturer. If GENEWIZ does not achieve this specification, they will troubleshoot with Illumina and repeat sequencing free of charge to the end user.