These studies represent a variety of collaborative efforts that we've had.
Key collaborative areas have included:
- Developing new statistical methods to interrogate brain imaging data
- Brain representations in patient populations
- Gorrostieta C, Ombao H, Bedard P, Sanes JN (2011) Investigating brain connectivity using mixed effects vector autoregressive models. Neuroimage, 59:3347–3355.
- Böhm H., H. Ombao, R. von Sachs, and J. N. Sanes (2010) Classification of multivariate non-stationary signals: the SLEX-shrinkage approach. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 140: 3754–3763.
- Fiecas M., H. Ombao, C. Linkletter, W. Thompson, and J. N. Sanes (2010) Functional connectivity: shrinkage estimation and randomization test. NeuroImage 49:3005–3014.
- Sheinkopf S. J., B. M. Lester, J. N. Sanes, J. C. Eliassen, E. R. Hutchison, R. Seifer, L. L. LaGasse, S. Durston, and B. J. Casey (2009) Functional MRI and response inhibition in children exposed to cocaine in utero: preliminary findings. Developmental Neuroscience 31:159–166.