Research Grants for Undergraduates

March 10, 2021

Brown undergraduates: Apply by April 1st for a Pembroke Center research grant!
Undergraduate students doing an honors thesis involving community work related to the welfare of women and children are eligible to apply for the Barbara Anton Community Research grant. The grant provides $1,000 in research support.
The Helen Terry MacLeod Research Grant supports undergraduate honors research on issues having to do with women or gender, or research that brings a feminist analysis to bear on a problem or set of questions. Students currently working on honors theses in any field are eligible to apply. The $1000 grant is to be used to further research.