My research interests are generally in biophysics with potential medical applications. My current research areas are the biological responses to radiation (assessing risk in the low dose range and enhancing radiation to tumors) as well as gene expression analysis algorithms.
- M. Antosh, D. Fox, L.N. Cooper and N. Neretti, “CORaL: Comparison of Ranked Lists For Analysis of Gene Expression Data,” Journal of Computational Biology 20(6):433-443, 2013.
- K.H. Chamseddin, S.Q. Khan, M.L. Nguyen, M. Antosh, S.N. Morris, S. Kolli, N. Neretti, S.L. Helfand and J.H. Bauer. “Takeout-Dependent Longevity is Associated With Altered Juvenile Hormone Signaling,” Mechanisms of Aging and Development, vol. 133(11-12), pp. 637-646, 2012.
- M. Antosh, D. Fox, S.L. Helfand, L.N. Cooper and N. Neretti, “New Comparative Genomics Approach Reveals a Conserved Health Span Signature Across Species,” Aging, vol. 3(6), pp. 576-583, 2011.
- M. Antosh, R. Whitaker, A. Kroll, S. Hosier, C. Chang, J. Bauer, L. Cooper, N. Neretti and S.L. Helfand, “Comparative Transcriptional Pathway Bioinformatic Analysis of Dietary Restriction, Sir2, p53 and Resveratrol Life Span Extension in Drosophila,” Cell Cycle, vol. 10(6), pp. 904-911, 2011.
- J. Bauer, M. Antosh, C. Chang, C. Schorl, S. Kolli, N. Neretti and S.L. Helfand, “Comparative Transcriptional Profiling Identifies Takeout As A Gene That Regulates Life Span”, Aging, 2(5), pp. 298-310, 2010.