Senior Associate Director for STEM Initiatives[email protected] 401-863-9193
Please contact me for:
- STEM course consultations
- Problem-solving/assignment design
- Undergraduate lab course design
- STEM graduate student teaching development
- Developing equity-minded learning experiences in STEM
Prior to arriving at Brown, she was the Assistant Director for Graduate and Postdoctoral Teaching Development at the Yale Center for Teaching and Learning, where she focused on expanding teaching resources to the predominantly STEM, postdoctoral community. Stacey holds a Ph.D. in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from Yale University, a M.A. in Biology from Fisk University, and a B.A. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Clark University.