Learning Designer[email protected]
Please contact me for:
- Course design and development
- Using active learning strategies
- Promoting students’ critical thinking
- Creating inclusive, psychologically safe learning environments
- Enhancing learners’ transfer of knowledge
Kristi Kaeppel earned her doctorate in Educational Leadership with a focus on Adult Learning from the University of Connecticut. She also has a Master of Education in Higher Education from Merrimack College and Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Mount Holyoke College. Kristi’s academic interests include the development of learners’ critical thinking skills, intellectual humility, learner agency and self-efficacy, transfer of learning, and women’s friendships in the workplace. Guided by the belief that learning can be transformative, Kristi is drawn to work that involves designing and delivering inclusive, meaningful learning experiences.