If you are interested in becoming more involved with the Office of Sustainability and sustainability initiatives on campus, think about participating in one of the following:
Participate or volunteer in one of our events throughout the school year. Email [email protected] for more information.
- Clean Break: our annual end of year donation program;
- Green Move-In: an annual event to educate first-year students about sustainability initiatives, and keep our recycling clean;
- Compost Volunteering: an opportunity to help your fellow students sort their waste properly in the Sharpe Refectory;
- And more!
- Shop a class in the Environmental Studies department.
- Become an Office of Sustainability intern! Email [email protected] if you are interested in working to create a more sustainable campus.
- Follow us on social media (Facebook and Instagram) for tips on actions you can take and check out our Energy and Waste tips and resources to get started!
- Join an environmental group on campus.