Join the Brown University first-generation college student and alumni LinkedIn group.
Include First-Generation College in Your Alumni Profile
If you are a first-generation college graduate or are interested in remaining connected with first-generation related initiatives, we encourage you to identify this interest through Brown's platforms. To do so, please create, manage and update your networking preferences in your BRUnet volunteer profile. This also updates your information in BrownConnect, where students can connect with alumni through shared interests and experiences.
Supporters of the work of the U-FLi Center can donate in one of two ways.
*Please note that the Brunonia system automatically populates the name of our affiliated student organization, [email protected], which is a separate entity from the U-FLi Center. *
- To support current and future initiatives of the U-FLi Center, please do the following:
- Go to the Alumni & Friends website: https://alumni-friends.brown.edu/
- Click on "Give Now" at the top right corner
- In the "gift selection" tab write in U-FLi Center in the search bar in order to prompt the "Other" option (unfortunately, our account isn't searchable in the system)
- Click other and write "GFT640618 U-FLi Center Programs" in the textbox
- Click "Add Your Gift" (the site should reload and the account should appear towards the top of the interface)
- Click "Continue"
- Enter the amount for the gift and continue to personal information
- Confirm and Submit
2. Additionally, gifts of any amount can be made to support one of our affiliated student organizations via the Ways to Give site. On the secure on-line giving form, please designate First Generation at Brown.