What's Cookin' at Brown Dining
- Farmers Market on Sciences Park - every Wednesday from 11 to 2!
Sweet corn, tomatoes, fresh greens, squash, apples, honey, pesto, cheese, bread
- 2014-2015 Meal Plans
- View your current meal plan
- Pick the right plan for you
- How to make a change & deadlines
- Club Plan for Seniors
- Note to students returning from abroad: you are not auto-enrolled in a meal plan
- Rhody Fresh milk: You may have noticed that some of your favorite Rhody Fresh milk are not available. This is temporary as Rhody Fresh works through distribution and packaging changes. These items will return to our shelves soon. Rhody Fresh remains a valued supplier and partner of Brown Dining!
- My Meal: New this year! My Meal is an interactive online tool that allows you to view the ingredients, nutrition, and common allergens of the foods we serve at our residential dining halls
- Sign up for Eco To-Go! Please see our cashiers at the Refectory or Verney-Woolley
- Brown Catering Specials...
- The Faculty Club
- Think of the Faculty Club for a quick takeaway lunch order: Caesar Salads, Creamy New England Clam Chowder, Salmon Salad and more
- Today's Menus
Refectory, Verney-Woolley, Ivy Room lunch, Blue Room
- Students' Creative Meal Ideas from the Ratty Gourmet
More Food for Thought
- #6 Healthiest College in the US: Brown ranks highly again for the quality of our healthy food options
- Andrews Commons: The BlogDailyHerald says, "Andrews Commons rocks"
- Our pizza crusts are now made with Vermont-milled King Arthur flour!
- Brown Dining donates leftover food to Food Recovery Network, which has already provided 37,000 lbs of food to local pantries
- Vegan Friendly: Brown got another A grade in PETA's college scorecard
- A Real Food Pioneer! Brown is a recipient of the first ever Real Food Awards
- Top 10 Healthiest Colleges: Brown ranks high for students leading healthy and happy lives
- Green Certification: Brown Dining was honored this year by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Department of Environmental Management for our environmental practices