What's Cookin' at Brown Dining
- Blue Room is open weekdays 7:30am to 3:30pm and Sundays 8am to 2:30pm
- Faculty Club is open weekdays 11:30am to 2pm, Wed to Fri 5pm to 8pm
- Sharpe Refectory is open daily, 7:30am to 9:30am, 11am to 2:30pm, 4:30pm to 7:30pm
- Verney-Woolley is open from Sunday dinner through Friday lunch, 7:30am to 9:30am, 11am to 2:30pm, 4:30pm to 7:30pm
- See when our semester hours begin...
- View your current meal plan
- Pick the right plan for you
- How to make a change & deadlines
- Club Plan for Seniors
- Note to students returning from abroad: you are not auto-enrolled in a meal plan
Click on "Personal Information", then on "Meal Plan and Brown Card Declining Balances".
To cancel your meal plan call 401-863-3343.
Tuesday 9/8 is the deadline to make changes without a fee. There is no deadline for adding a meal plan. All Fall 2015 changes and full-year cancellations must be made by Wednesday 9/30
- Think of the Faculty Club for a quick takeaway lunch order: Caesar Salads, Creamy New England Clam Chowder, Salmon Salad and more
Refectory, Blue Room
More Food for Thought
- #6 Healthiest College in the US: Brown ranks highly again for the quality of our healthy food options
- Andrews Commons: The BlogDailyHerald says, "Andrews Commons rocks"
- Our pizza crusts are now made with Vermont-milled King Arthur flour!
- Brown Dining donates leftover food to Food Recovery Network, which has already provided 37,000 lbs of food to local pantries
- Vegan Friendly: Brown got another A grade in PETA's college scorecard
- A Real Food Pioneer! Brown is a recipient of the first ever Real Food Awards
- Top 10 Healthiest Colleges: Brown ranks high for students leading healthy and happy lives
- Green Certification: Brown Dining was honored this year by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Department of Environmental Management for our environmental practices