- Summer Camp Fair
- Scientific Computing Seminar - Symmetry-preserving conservative Lagrangian schemes for the compressible Euler equations in two-dimensional cylindrical coordinates - Juan Cheng, Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics, Beijing, China
- CAAS Rounds: Dr. Margie Skeer presents Adolescent substance misuse prevention
- Brown-India Initiative Presents: Sarah Pinto, Tufts University
- 19th Century U.S. History Workshop - "Crimes of Economy: Slave Economies and the Legal Culture of Early-nineteenth-Century South Carolina, 1800-1830"
- Partial Differential Equations Seminar - Quadratic interaction potential and Lagrangian representation for conservation laws - Stefano Bianchini, Penn State