- Adobe Acrobat Professional is NOT part of this installer. It is a separate download.
- It is strongly recommended that you uninstall any earlier versions of Adobe Creative Suites prior to installing Adobe CS5.5 Design Premium.
- Due to the size of the CS5.5 installer, this software should be downloaded and installed on campus with a wired connection.
Only install Adobe updates from this web page as they become available.
- WARNING: If you own your own copy of Creative Suite 5.5, DO NOT apply these updaters; obtain them directly from Adobe. These are designed specifically for the version of Creative Suite available from this page. They will turn your copy into a "keyed" version.
- Unzip the file into a location on your computer, (right-click, and Extract All).
- Go to this folder and double-click on "AdobePatchInstaller.exe" and follow the prompts .
Faculty and staff who wish to purchase a stand-alone (unkeyed), academically priced copy of Adobe Creative Suite may contact Brown's Dell representative, Dave Markko at Dave_Markko@dell.com for a quote.