After travel is completed, graduate students should submit the following documentation to their home program for approval and electronic processing of the reimbursement request. If the documents submitted do not correspond to the following guidelines, reimbursement requests will be returned for completion:
- Official documentation regarding presentation in the conference. This can be an official letter of invitation to present at the conference or a program from the conference with the student’s name and presentation title listed.
- Approved application form with all required signatures.
- Travel receipts: All receipts should show proof of payment. Paper receipts must be attached to an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of blank paper to facilitate processing into Workday. Reimbursements will not be made on per diem estimate. Itineraries from the airline and credit card statements are not sufficient; be sure to print the payment receipts before exiting the airline website.
- A copy of a letter of support from Director of Graduate Study (if applicable).
- Please forward all documents to the home program for submission of the electronic expense report. The program’s designated administrator will process reimbursement requests electronically in Workday.
- Completed travel reimbursement requests should be submitted to the home program no later than 30 days after completion of travel; those submitted after 45 days will not be reimbursed.