Orientation - Fall 2022 (tentative dates)
Orientation will be offered in person, with an option to attend required sessions remotely. Additional details will be forthcoming in June and July.
- International Orientation: August, 24-26, 2022
- Student of Color Orientation: August 28-29, 2022
- All-Student Orientation: August 30-31
- Resource Fair: September 1, 2022
New: Guide for Admitted Online Students - 2022
New Student Email Communications
See the email logs for communications to new students. The first several emails will generally be sent to the account you used when applying to Brown, but subsequent emails (after June 1 or January 1 depending on start date) will be sent to your Brown account.
Also check out:
- Grad Assistant's Unofficial Guide to Brown for international students.
- Preparing for Your First Days in Providence.
- Take a Virtual Campus Tour
1) In your App Store: Download "Brown University Guides" by Guidebook.
2) Select and download the Brown University Graduate School Virtual Tour.
3) In the top left corner, click on the three lines and select the Campus Tour or Audio Tour.
4) Or view on a desktop here.