Skip to Navigation

Student and Employee Accessibility Services

Student Accessibility Services (SAS) coordinates and facilitates services for students with physical, psychological, and learning disabilities.

Offices throughout the University provide accommodations and services for students with disabilities, including temporary ones. Students requesting an accommodation due to a qualifying disability should contact Student and Employee Accessibility Services to discuss their needs and begin the registration process.

Disability-related requests for accommodations and services are evaluated individually, based on documentation and completion of the registration process.

The SEAS office is available to meet with any student who may be wondering if they have a disability and seeking an evaluation or additional information to assist them. Contact the SEAS office to set up an appointment.

Campus Accessibility Maps 
Brown University has accessibility maps that provide information about navigating the campus and accessing its facilities. The maps include information about paths of travel, lift locations, and accessible parking, among other things. These maps can be found on the Facilities Management website

For specific information about accessibility or to request a universal lift key, please contact Student and Employee Accessibility Services, at (401) 863-9588 (phone), (401) 863-9588 (TTY), (401) 863-1999 (fax), or [email protected].