|2019-2020 Senior Fellows|
Clinical Psychology Program (CPP) Fellowships:
|Sarah Morris ([email protected])|
|Clinical Neuropsychology Specialty Program (CNSP) Fellowships:
Brian Castellucio ([email protected])
Research Fellowship Program (RFP) Fellowships:
|Emily Panza ([email protected])|
Each year, the postdoctoral fellowship class appoints three Senior Fellows: one to represent postdoctoral fellows in the Clinical Psychology Program (CPP), one for Clinical Neuropsychology Specialty Program (CNSP) fellows, and one for Research Fellowship Program (RFP) fellows.
These representatives communicate to the Training Committee, the Director or the Associate Directors, any concerns about the Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program (PFTP), a specific fellowship at one of the hospitals, or any issues with the overall postdoctoral fellowship. The Senior Fellow is someone who is highly respected by his/her colleagues, someone in whom the fellows can place their confidence that he/she will be an advocate for the postdoctoral fellows and an effective liaison between the training faculty and postdoctoral fellows.
Other specific duties of the Senior Fellows are listed below:
- Attend the monthly Clinical Psychology Training Committee meeting. They are held on the first Wednesday of the month from 8:30 am – 10:00 am.
- Each year, contingent on the availability of funds, the Training Program invites a speaker for Grand Rounds. Senior Fellows assist in the selection process.
- Coordinate nominations for the annual teaching award.
- Attempt to schedule some social activities, such as happy hours, as a way to facilitate interaction among the fellows.
- Senior Fellows are also asked to provide feedback to the Committee regarding any ways they feel the overall structure of the postdoctoral program can be improved.
- Coordinate specific activities including the following:
- Update licensing exam information
- Update local teaching opportunities
- Coordinate the scheduling of the postdoc retreat at the end of the year