Reporting a Lost/Stolen Brown Card

1. Notify the Brown Card Office for deactivation 

Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Call: 401-863-2273
69 Brown Street Room 511
Providence, RI 02912

After Hours
Notify Public Safey
Call: 401-863-3322
75 Charslfield Street
Providence, RI 02912

Log onto GET to report a lost card, immediately removing all spending privileges from the card. 

2. Get a New Card / Reactivate a Found Card

If you find your current card, bring it back to the Brown Card Office for reactivation. If not, a replacement card can be obtained at the Brown Card Office.

Stolen cards will be replaced free of charge with a copy of a police report indicating that the card was stolen.