The challenges shared by societies today are global and interdisciplinary. So too are the solutions. Don’t miss the opportunity to advance your global competencies and further prepare yourself for leadership in the 21st century.
We provide the pathways. How will you chart your course?
OIP Summer Hours
Starting May 26, the OIP will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Apply and Go!
Summer is a great time to get your applications ready for our early fall application deadlines!
September 15 Deadline
Brown in Hong Kong*
Brown in Ireland (space-available basis only; May 30 deadline for Spring recommended)
Brown in the UK (space-available basis only; May 30 deadline for Spring recommended)
Kyoto Consortium for Japanese Studies*
*Programs with an asterisk may accept late applicants on a space-available basis. Please contact the OIP if you are interested.
- Brown students who are applying to an Approved Alternative or Petition program must complete both an OIP electronic application and the application for the program provider, whose deadlines may differ from the OIP application deadlines. Please refer to the program provider website for information about their application deadlines.
Scholarship Information and Deadlines
Scholarship Opportunities for Brown Seniors and Recent Alumni
- Rhodes Scholarship - Campus deadline is August 6
- Marshall Scholarship Campus Deadline - Campus deadline is August 6
- Mitchell Scholarship Campus Deadline - Campus deadline is August 6
- Fulbright Student Program (undergraduates) - Campus deadline is August 24
Contact the University's Fellowship Office for more information.
Brown University Office of Financial Aid Deadlines
If you are studying abroad for the fall semester or academic year, Study Abroad Financial Aid Budget forms are due at the Financial Aid Office by May 1. Please consult the Office of Financial Aid for further information and read through their Frequently Asked Questions about Study Away.